How it all started
The name of this blog is inspired by a computer game. The Sims. There are small people there (in the game) that go to work, eat, dream, sleep, fall in love. Everything that normal people do (though falling in love is more rare among the real humans these days) and they have passions and hobbies (the sims, that is).
One of the hobbies they can have is blogging. And if you chose that, the Sim writes on a blog named “a window into life”.
So, that’s why I named it “window into life” .
Funny, right.
It would be interesting to gather all blogposts I wrote over time on one blog. I had and still have the habit of starting blogs and then abandon them.
One of the hobbies they can have is blogging. And if you chose that, the Sim writes on a blog named “a window into life”.
So, that’s why I named it “window into life” .
Funny, right.
It would be interesting to gather all blogposts I wrote over time on one blog. I had and still have the habit of starting blogs and then abandon them.
Comments
Post a Comment