Early morning

I am so tired that I started writing in romanian. It is 6:30 am  and I did not sleep at all. Good that tomorrow is Sunday. But I guess this is another wasted weekend. I have stayed up all night trying to make websites work ... I guess when I want something I can't get it out of my mind until I get it done. But still is funny the way other things, that I have to do but do not like them too much, I kind of keep postponing them for ever and ever. I even bought a book to help me fight this habit. It is named "The Procrastination Equation" and I will do a review for it as soon as I finish reading it, I am kind of halfway through, now.
I am thinking seriously about writing my life here online, but I think it is better to do it undercover, so I will try to disconnect my g+ profile from my blogger account. Hope that works. :)

Comments

Popular Posts