Getting rid of the chains

There are so many things I want to change in my life. Lately I've been searching and thinking and reading and surfing ... and losing my time. 
Ok, maybe it was not a complete waste of time, but it sometimes felt like it. 

The conclusion is that I want to change my life, I want to work in a totally different field. I never liked what I do now, and I begin to hate it. I can not go on, I need to change my job. At least I've got this cleared. 
And as I was researching how and where to start my new career from, it suddenly hit me: 

First I need to unchain myself. 

I need to clear some things out in my current job, I need to finish things. These unfinished businesses are my chains to my current work and life that I totally hate. 

And these are not my only chains, I also need to lose some weight before I have the courage to completely dive into something new. 

If I go deeper, I realise that my chains are my own bad habits. My procrastination, laziness, constant postponing habit that make me have unfinished things in my current job, too many pounds and never be capable of being organised or actually do the things I plan to do. 

So this is what I have to fight with in the first place: my bad habits, my own self. 

Right now it's not about where I want to go, it's about what I need to leave behind. 



Comments

Popular Posts