Urgency of my soul

I have no reason to be happy and still, I am.
Actually if a few month ago I have been told I would be in this situation I would have freaked out. I have somebody doing a checking of my department's work (that I am mostly responsible for) of the last work. And there is a big possibility of losing my job due to future changes in the entire company.
Despite all this I have a surprising feeling of peace. Peace and trust.
I see it all as God's hand pushing me to make the changes I know I should have made a long time ago but I kept postponing them. If I will have no choice than to make them, it will be good to me. If I will not be forced to make them, this whole situation and the way I feel now makes me more conscious of the urgency of my soul to change, to go after what I want and need.
Love life, so bitter as it is.
Bitter sweet.

Comments

Popular Posts