I am mean, I am a mean woman. I've told a guy we should not talk so much on the phone any more. The relationship wasn't going anywhere. We could not even be friends because we have so different opinions and different personalities that almost every conversation ended in a contradiction. I could not see the sense in going on with this.
I fell sorry in a way, sorry for him, as he seamed to have wanted to go on with this "over the phone'' relationship, sorry for the 'break-up' in general.
But you have to move on. Somehow it's the first time I feel what this expression - "to move on" means. I've heard it before, but never felt it.
I guess this is the the closest thing I ever had to a relationship. And I've gotten to know myself better in the last two years that we've been speaking.
Comments
Post a Comment