Signs that lead to clarity

I fell better these days. A kind of clarity. Some things that happen in life are a sign. If you look at the signs you gain clarity.  I realised I don't want to go through the procedures to get my accountancy certification recognized in another EU country. I can not go through another 11 accountancy exams. I could spend that time learnig what I wanted to learn for a long time: digital design, film editing,  web design.  And English.  Yes, about that - maybe I do not need to live in UK to learn English better.  Maybe I can learn it here, if I take the learning process seriously.  Lately I've been reading,  watching TV,  listening to audio books in English and expected to learn it perfectly,  but I didn't really study it. I mean write down new words,  listen to their pronounciation,  repeat them regularly.  This is what I need to do!
So, the bad news I received lately brought me more clarity and forced me to have more guts: go after what you want.  Since anything needs time and effort, and lots of,  why not put the time and effort for what you would really really love to do / have.

Comments

Popular Posts